1. Persons under age of 18 are not permitted to operate any jet ski.
2. Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not allowed to participate in jet ski tour or rental.
3. Persons aged 18 to 21 must complete Florida temporary Boaters Safety Course to operate jet skis. This can be done online or at check-in. Please come at least 45 minutes early for onsite course. For online course follow this link.
4. Tour or rental balance due in full at check-in.
5. Reservations must be canceled 24 hours prior to departure for refund.
6. Advance reservations can be made up to 24 hours prior to departure. If less than 24 hours, please call ( 305 ) 942-1956 to reserve.
Limited number of jet skis available.
7. Group discounts of 6 or more jet skis on tour or rental. Must call ( 305 ) 942-1956
8. No refund for no shows or if late for reservation. You may reschedule only pending availability.
9. Maximum capacity per jet ski 450 lbs. 3- Person maximum.
10. Tour check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure. Please call to reschedule if necessary.
Explore the island of Key West and it's waters from the seat of a brand new Yamaha waverunner.
The Key West Jet Ski Tour is one of the most popular watersport activities in Key West. Enjoy the thrill of riding your own jet ski at your own speed to experience Key West from the it's beautiful waters.
Enjoy an exciting 28 mile jet ski ride. The Key West Jet Ski Tour completely circumnavigates the entire island of Key West.
You can stop at any point along the way to simply enjoy the sights or to photograph the beauty surrounding you. The Key West Jet Ski Tour is a fantastic way to see the tropical charm of the island from the water and a chance to experience it's famous blue waters that teem with marine life. Keep your eyes open for all kinds of wildlife.
Enjoy five stops around the island. Jet ski past tall ships in the Key West harbor and then follow the guides into the backcountry waters where there's a good chance you'll spot the wild dolphins of Key West.
Speed through mangrove islands into the clear shallows for a short stop on a sandbar - home of the green sea turtle and sand dollar. You'll tour the entire length of the famous beaches, pass the White Street fishing pier and the island's civil war forts and oceanside military bases. We stop for photos at the Southernmost Point in the United States - which is only 90 miles from Cuba.
Call today to insure availalbity
28 Mile Island Tours Depart Every Hour on the Hour 9am through 5pm
Tour every hour on the hour
Early Bird Special Tour $99