1. Persons under age of 18 are not permitted to operate any rental jet ski.
2. Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not allowed to participate in jet ski tour or rental.
3. Persons aged 18 to 21 must complete Florida temporary Boaters Safety Course to operate jet skis. This can be done online or at check-in. Please come at least 45 minutes early for onsite course. For online course follow this link.
4. Tour or rental balance due in full at check-in.
5. Reservations must be canceled 24 hours prior to departure for refund.
6. Advance reservations can be made up to 24 hours prior to departure. If less than 24 hours, please call ( 305 ) 942-1956 to reserve.
Limited number of rental jet skis available.
7. Group discounts of 6 or more jet skis on tour or rental. Must call ( 305 ) 942-1956
8. No refund for no shows or if late for reservation. You may reschedule only pending availability.
9. Maximum capacity per jet ski 450 lbs. 3- Person maximum.
10. Tour or Rental check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure. Please call to reschedule if necessary.
Key West's #1 Jet Ski Rental & Tour Service, 50 Machines, 3 Convenient Locations
28 Mile 1-1/2 hour thrill
Key West Jet Ski Island North Location
Key West Jet Ski Old Town Location #1
No Ride, No Problem, Call Now!
- Local Key West Jetski Tour Guides.
- All USCG safety equipment provided.
- Onsite storage for personal belongings.
- 3 Convenient locations in Key West.
- Free Jet Ski shuttle service.
- New Yamaha Waverunner Rental Jet Skis.
- No charge for additional passengers.
- Local Key West activities discounts available.
- No deposit required, credit card hold only
Call Now !!!! 305-942-1956
Experience the thrill of a 28 mile, 1-1/2 hour jet ski ride that completely circumnavigates the island of Key West. Explore the island and it's waters from the seat of a brand new waverunner jet ski.
The Key West Jet Ski Tour takes you around the entire island from the Key West harbor into the backcountry shallows for a tour past mangrove islands and a stop at a natural sandbar.
Jet ski past the island's civil war forts and oceanside military bases and the entire length of the Key West beaches.
Bring your camera along and get a picture of the Southernmost Point in the United States from the water.
This is one of the most popular watersports on the island!
Jet Ski Rentals available 365 days a year, 9am until sunset. We have a large USCG approved, safe ride area for your enjoyment. We offer only all new high performance Yamaha Waveruuners at the lowest rental rates on the island. Call today for more information.
28 Mile Key West Island Jet Ski Tour Every Hour on the Hour All Day
Island Tour every hour on
the hour Starting at 9am
700 Front St, Old Town, Key West
Key West Package Deal Watersports
Jetski, Parasail, Snorkeling,
and more 11 activities.
Free Lunch & Beer starting at $109
Key West Parasailing
Discount Parasailing starting
at only $29 per person at 9am.
Key West Snorkeling
Daily Reef Snorkeling
Tours starting at $35
Key West Dinner Cruises
Gourmet and Tropical Buffet
Dinner Cruises starting at $59
Key West Fishing
Private and Shared
Dry Tortugas National Park Ferry
Full day park excursions,
includes breakfast, lunch, snorkel gear
Dry Tortugas National Park Seaplane
Full day and half day excursions includes
snorkel gear. Only a 40 minute flight.
Dolphin Tours Key West
Wild dolphin viewing and
snorkeling combo trips daily.
Key West Glass Bottom Boat
Daily scheduled reef tours
from $40 adult $20 child
Key West Searocket Thrill Boat
Daily every hour on the hour
only $40 adult $25 child.
Discount Boat Rentals
Starting at only $175